Workshop Sponsored by the Virginia Gift Planning Council
Presented by Ligia Peña, CFRE, MInstF and Legacy & Fundraising Coach at GlobetrottingFundraiser.
The success of a legacy program relies on good prospects, inspiring stories and a strategic approach to moving donors. Without this thoughtful and strategic approach, you may find yourself with disengaged donors. But what actions/moves should you do at every stage of the process?
This session will show you how simple it is to implement a 3-step pipeline matrix to inspire donors to leave a legacy to your organization and how to design engaging and personalized supporter journeys that will both excite and reinforce relationships with your donors.
- Offer fundraising professionals a tool to engage donors through a legacy journey
- Demonstrate how easy and systematic legacy donor engagement can be when you have the right tools and strategy
- How to move donors through an engagement pipeline to generate legacy pledges
- Systematically and strategically engage supporters with the use of personalized supporter journeys that will add value to their legacy program
- Key messages and activities at every stage of the pipeline
To register, click here.